The cookies used by the website are associated only with an anonymous user and his/her computer, and do not themselves provide the user’s personal data.
Types of cookies
- User entry cookies.
- User identification or authentication cookies (session only).
- User security cookies.
- Media player cookies.
- Session cookies with load balancing.
- User interface personalization cookies.
- Supplementary (plug-in) cookies for exchanging social content.
- All other cookies.
Cookies based on entity that manages them:
- Proprietary cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from a machine or domain managed by the publisher itself and from the party that provides the services requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal from a machine or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies based on how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: This type of cookie is designed to gather and store data while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies based to their purpose:
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by the site owner or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform measurements and a statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed with the goal of improving the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the most effective possible management of advertising spaces that the publisher may, in such case, have included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed.
- Social cookies are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc…). Their role is to control interaction with the social widgets within the page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the most effective possible management of the advertising spaces that the publisher may, in such case, have included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of his/her browsing habits, which makes it possible to generate a specific profile for displaying advertising based on that profile.
It also is possible that, upon visiting a website or opening an e-mail where an advertisement or promotion for certain products or services is published, a cookie may be installed on your browser that is used to later display search-related advertising in order to monitor the advertisements related thereto, such as, for example the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time they are viewed, etc.
Third-party analytical cookies
Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files located on your computer, in order to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of the website (including your IP address) shall be transmitted directly to Google and store on its U.S. servers. Google shall use this information, on our behalf, for the purpose of tracking your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity, and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage.
Google may transmit said information to third parties as required by law, or when said third parties process information on behalf of Google. Google shall not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for purposes set out above.
In any event, we hereby inform you that to request cancellation of any potential processing of data by Google, you must contact the company to that effect. The provider does not have the technical or legal capacity to terminate processing of data outside of the realm of the files and technical media it owns. Therefore, it may not be held accountable in this regard.
Below we offer links where you can find information on how to configure your cookie-related preferences on the major browsers:
Safari IOS (iPhone, iPad)
Or, you can consult the video tutorials published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD, in Spanish): http://www.youtube.com/user/desdelaAEPD
To learn more about cookies, go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
In addition to the aforementioned cookies, anonymous information about your equipment or browsing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest) may be gathered through the use of certain widgets available on the website.
To contact us with regard to our cookies policy, please visit: firstname.lastname@example.org.